Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 15, 2010

Saving with Swagbucks

A few weeks ago I explained our goal to save money on Amazon through Swagubucks to be used towards Daniel's books for vet school. I am happy to report that we have saved $10 in Amazon credit towards Daniel's Books! 

There would be $25 in the fund, but we used $15 of our Amazon money from Swagubucks to buy a printer cartridge. (We need ink so I can print my coupons!!)
Here is one way you can win a few extra Swagbucks besides searching the internet:

No Obligation Special Offers
At the top of Swagbucks.com there is a pull down menu labled Ways to Earn.  Go there & click on special offers.  Swagbucks has a lot of advertisers.  Some are good & some are spam, so be careful not to sign up for something you don't want! 

The link to the no obligation offers is on the right hand side of the page.  Click there & then skip through the offers (you don't need to sign up for anything).  At the end you will be awarded a few Swagbucks- just for clicking through the offers.  I believe you can do this once a day!  I did it today.  It took about 30 sec. & I won 4 swagbucks.  :D  Last time I won 2.

New to Swagbucks?  Learn more about it in my post here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment