Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

May 29, 2010

Get a Free Gillette Fusion Razor! (They are going fast!)

There are 29 possible links to get a free Gillette Fusion Razor!  Here are a few of the available links:

TexansGab.com -30 LEFT!
SaintsGab.com – 221 LEFT!

**Update** I cleared my cookies on my computer and it let me through.  If you have trouble try that!

The rumor is that you can get one per email address.  It is giving me an error- I am not sure if it is my computer or if the server is just overloaded.  Hopefully you have better luck!

Money Saving Mom has a complete list of the links here.

Thanks Saving a Bundle for the heads up!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment