Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

May 10, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

So, last week Daniel and I did not make a menu plan for the week.  Bad idea!  We struggled all week to come up with ideas for dinners.  I have decided that if you have a plan, I don't worry about what sounds good, I just cook it.  When I don't have a plan, nothing seams to sound good!  So, we have a plan for this week to avoid that situation.

Monday- Homemade Pizza & Bread Sticks
Tuesday- Skillet Lasagna
Wednesday- Baked Chicken & Cheesy Potatoes
Thursday- Sweet & Sour Meat Balls & Rice
Friday- Pasta something
Saturday- Chicken Enchiladas
Sunday-  Roast & Mashed Potatoes

Get more ideas for your menu this week at menu planning monday !
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment