Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

June 7, 2010

Our Garden

Sorry for my absense last week.  We worked hard in our garden all week. After days of sore muscles, dirty clothes, and sun burn- we finally have everything planted!
This was our garden before this week. We dug up a lot of grass!
Here is what it looks like now.  We decided to put our flower garden in front of our vegy garden. This way the flowers get lots of sun, and we can see them looking out our window. Above is the view out of our window.

We hope it grows!  We planted a lot of great vegies.  Hopefully we will have a good harvest.  It would be great to be able to can and freeze some of it.  I will keep you posted.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is bigger than mine, can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Hopefully more that weeds!

    ReplyDelete