Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

September 30, 2010

Pampers Villiage & Gifts to Grow

Pampers
I finally joined Pampers Villiage.  If you are a mother or pregnant you can join and start adding points to your gift to grow account.

Each package of Pampers you buy have codes that you can redeam for points.  You can then use these points to buy prizes or enter sweepstakes.

I have a new plan for diapers.  I decided that I am going to win the pampers sweepstake and get a year supply of diapers and wipes!  Wouldn't that be awesome?!  Unfortunately, I am not usually the one to win sweepstakes, but I decided it was worth a try.  Next time I will save the points for a baby toy.

Here is a list of Codes for Gifts to Grow: 
(Some of them may expire soon)
LABORDAYFB92010 10
SEPFACEBOOK2010 10
GTG5FREEPTS0810 5
GTGFIVEMONTHS10 10
GTGCOUPONPOINTS 10
CAREFORNEWBORNS 10
GTGGETREADYSOON 10
GTGTENMONTHCODE 10
WELCOME2PAMPERS 50
GIFTS2GROWBONUS 20
WELCOME2VILLAGE 10
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment