Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

October 9, 2010

Weekend Shopping Trips


Friday I went to Smith's & Winco to do our shopping for next week. Because we did a menu plan for the whole month, I was able to get all of the ingredients that I will need for our meals this month. We will only need to go shopping for fresh produce, milk, and really good deals for the rest of the month.

Smiths
Mega Event Items (Buy 10, get $5.00 off)
(4) Kraft BBQ Sauce $0.99 ea.
Kellogg's Fruit Snacks $1.99
(2) Kraft Easy Mac $0.99 ea.
Green Giant Vegetable Steamers $2.00
(2) Butterfingers $2.49 ea.

Other Items
Aussie Mouse $2.37
(2) Gallons Milk $1.68 ea.
1 Carton Eggs $1.74
Idahoan Potatoes $1.49

-$5.00 for Mega Event Savings (-$0.50 per item)
- Free Smith's Egg Coupon (Coupon mailer)
-$1/1 Aussie Hair Care (Smart Source Insert 09/12)
-$0.50/1 Green Giant Frozen Vegies Printable
-Free Idahoan Potatoes Coupon (a catalina from Albertsons)
-$1/1 Kellogg's Fruit Snacks Printable
-$1/2 Butterfingers (Red Plum Insert 10/3)

Total Paid: $13.17

Winco
I bought lettuce, vegetable oil, pineapple, margerine, and sour cream.
Total Paid: 7.38

Saturday I made a quick trip to the store to get a few more things at Smith's and Walgreens that they had been out of. It was a very successful trip. I spent $6.72 on all of this! I also earned a $3 RR to use next week.

Walgreens
I was finally able to get some free Nivea Lip Care at Walgreens! They have been out all week, so I was excited when they had some today. I was also able to get more cheap toilet paper. I got a coupon in the mail for a free tub of Cottonelle Wipes, and that paired with the RR deal made the Wipes and Toilet paper only $1.50+ tax after register rewards!

Total Paid: $6.23
Earned: $3 RR

Smith's
If you eat cream cheese and you have not gone to Smith's this week, you should print the $5/5 Kraft coupon and get some free cream cheese! The sale last until next Tuesday. I would call your store ahead to see if they have any or when they will get more in. It is a great deal, so it goes fast!.

(10) Philadelphia Cream Cheese $0.99
(these are $.99 ea. after the $5.00 Mega Event Savings for buying 10 items)
Use $5.00/5 Kraft Printable Coupon

Pay $0.49 tax for 10!

Total Spent: $27.27

It has been so good to be able to stock up on items like Toilet paper and wipes!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment