Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 8, 2010

20 Christmas Cards for $1.99


All of the photo printing websites are starting to offer Holiday deals!  I hope we will be able to get some Free Christmas cards like last year.  But here is a deal to start off the season:

Get 20 Holiday cards for $1.99 through Vistaprint.  I think you will still have to pay shipping, so try adding a few of the Free items to your cart too!

Current Free Offers at Vistaprint:
 Get a Free Photo Flip book- just pay shipping!

 Get 140 Free Address Lables- just pay shipping!
(This could be a huge time saver when you are sending out your Christmas Cards!)

 Get 1 Free Photo Calender- Just pay shipping!

I am not sure how many of these offers you can add before shipping will increase.  Let me know if you find out! 
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment