Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Yesterday I finished up our Menu plan for this month- it looks like another busy month!  Between holiday trips and other family events, we will be doing a lot of traveling.  Here is our plan for this week:

Breakfast:
Pancakes & Eggs
Breakfast Burritos
French Toast
Cold Cereal
Oatmeal

Lunches:
Leftovers
Deli Sandwhiches
Apples
Granola Bars
Pumpkin Muffins

Dinner
Monday: Navajo Tacos
Tuesday: Twice Baked Potatoes & Steak
Wednesday: Roast & Mashed Potatoes
( I have had this on my menu for 3 weeks in a row, and I have yet to cook it!)
Thursday: Hawiian Haystacks
Friday: Shepards Pie
Saturday: Pitas w/ Chicken Filling
Sunday: Homemade Pizza

Visit Menu Planning Monday for more menu ideas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment