Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 27, 2010

$20 P&G Mail in Rebate!

Spend $50 in Olay, Venus, Covergirl, Secret, Pantene, Herbal Essences, or Clairol products
11/23 to 12/31 and submit for the $20 P&G Mail-in Rebate!

This works great with the awesome Black Friday deals at Walgreens, but they end on the 27th!  I went back to Walgreens and bought enough P&G products to complete the rebate.  Total I spent around $18 at Walgreens, so the rebate will pay for both of my shopping trips!

There are also some great coupons to use with this in the P&G insert that will come on Sunday.  See a full list of the coupons included in the insert at the Sunday Coupon Preview.  Here are some of my favorites that go with the rebate:
  • B1G1 Buy one Olay body wash get one Olay hand and body lotion free (up to $7)
  • B1G1 Buy any Pantene product (except trial size) Get one 12.6oz or less Pantene shampoo free (up to $6.00)
  • $1.00/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie product 
  • $1.00/1 Covergirl Product
  • $2.00/2 Covergirl Products
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment