Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 2, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas

One thing that I have learned through coupon shopping is that I can save a lot of money by planning ahead.  I save significantly on groceries by having a stockpile of useful items that I got for pennies on the dollar.  This concept can be applied to all aspects of the budget- not just groceries!

Christmas is still a few months away- but it is definately not too early to plan for and buy Christmas gifts!  This time of year there are often online photo deals.  Here is one to start of the season:
Canvas People

Get a Free 8x10 Photo Canvas from the Canvas People.  You do have to pay shipping & handling which should be around $7 or $8.  That is a great price for a canvas print, and it could make a great gift.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment