Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 9, 2010

My Walgreens Trip

I decided to try and get most of my shopping out of the way at the beginning of the week.  I went to Walgreens, Smiths, and Winco.  Total I spent $15.71 on the items pictured above.  I was very excited about my Walgreens trip.  Here are all the details:

Walgreens
(2) Chocolate Pudding $.39 ea
(6) Reach Dental Floss $.99 ea with in add coupon
(2) Simply Orange Juice $2.99 ea
(2) Clabber Girl Baking Powder $.50 ea with in add coupon
(1) Schick Disposable Razors 4 pack $5.99

Coupons Used:
(2) $0.75/1 Clabber Girl Printable Coupon
(6) $1/1 Reach Floss Printable Coupon
(2) $1/1 Simply Lemonade, Orange, or Apple Juice Printable Coupon
Stack with $0.50/1 Simply Juice (Walgreens Nov. Coupon Booklet)
$3/1 Schick Xtreme3 4 count Printable Coupon
$6.00 Register Reward from last week

Total: $1.37 (1.18 of this was tax!)
Received $3.00 RR from the razor

Smith's
This mega event ends today
(6) Rozoni Garden Delight Pasta $.99
(2) Rozoni Healthy Harvest Pasta $.99
(2) Nestle Hot Cocoa $.99 ea

Coupons Used:
(6) $.75/1 Rozoni Garden Delight Printable Coupon
(1) $1.00/2 Healthy Harvest Pasta Printable Coupon

Received $5.00 instant Mega Event savings for buying 10 participating items
Total: $3.93

I also stopped by Winco and spent $10.41 on bread, tortillas, bannanas, and milk.  I plan to go to Walgreens again sometime this week to get more baking powder, some reach toothbrushes, and another packet of free razors.  Other than that, this will be our shopping for the week.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment