Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 10, 2010

Top 5 Printable Coupons

There are some great new printable coupons!  Here are my top 5 favorite coupons that are available right now:
$.75/1 Hormel Chili Master (Coupons.com)
Hormel Chili Master is only $.89 as part of the Mega Event at Kroger this week (you must buy 10 participating items to get this price).  With this coupon you will only pay $.14 per can!

$3.00/1 Similac Formula (Coupons.com)
I have not confirmed it, but bloggers are reporting that you can get this for $3.86 at Walmart.  With this coupon you could pay as little as $.86 for formula!

$.35/1 Hersey's Chocolate Milk or Milkshake (Coupons.com)
I don't know of a deal yet, but I will be on the lookout.  I love chocolate milk!

$1.00/1 Reach Floss (Coupons.com)
Use this coupon to get it Free at Walgreens this week!

$1.00/1 2 lb or Larger Any Brand Cheese (Coupons.com)
Albertsons is having a sale on Tillamook cheese this week.  If we get double coupons next Sunday, we will be able to get 2lbs of Tillamook cheese for $2.99!

Good luck scoring some great deals this week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment