Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 5, 2011

4 Boxes of Special K Cereal for $.16!!

If you are planning a trip to Smith's and like Special K cereal, be sure to print these coupons!  There have not been a lot of great cereal deals lately, so I was excited about this sweet deal on Special K Cereal.  You have to sign up to get the $.70/1 printable coupon. 

My Transaction:
(2) Special K Original $2.99
(2) Special K Pecan Cinnamon $2.99
    Used two BOGO Special K Cereal Printables
       (My store took off $3.20 (the pre-sale price) for each free box)
    Stack with two $0.70/1 Special K Pecan Cinnamon
    Recieved $4.00 off instantly at checkout
Final Price: As Low as $.16 for 4 boxes of cereal!

I will share the rest of my transaction and details tomorrow.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment