Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 4, 2011

Keep Track of Your Budget in The New Year


Did your goals for this year include keeping better track of your budget or setting savings goals?  Mine sure did!

One way you can set up a budget is through Mint.com.  Mint is a FREE online budgeting program that can help you set up a budget and stick to it.  With Mint you can monitor all of your bank accounts in one place, set up a budget, and set savings goals.

If you are looking for a new budgeting method this year, be sure to read my review of Mint.com.  One of my favorite parts is that it is free, so you can try it and decide if it helps you or not without paying for a program.

Daniel and I have our budget set up on Mint.  I get emails if I go over my budget in a category, which reminds me to keep on track.  We also have our savings goals set up on Mint and linked to our ING accounts.  This gives us a visual on how we are doing on reaching our goals.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment