Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 10, 2014

Christmas Books


Looking for a deal on a classic family Christmas book? Right now The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving is on sale for $3.03 on Amazon.com.  If you have Amazon Prime & choose no rush shipping, you will get a $1.00 credit towards your next book or Kindle book purchase!

I have 2 little boys - ages 2 and 3 1/2 - who love to read stories.  So I am collecting Christmas books to wrap and open each day in December leading up to Christmas.  This book is a perfect find!



 I also found  The Monster at the End of This Book  for $2.36 - only $1.36 after the $1.00 credit!

Happy deal shopping!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment