Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 13, 2009

Free Thanksgiving Craft e-Booklet

Looking for some fun crafts to participate in over the Thanksgiving Holiday? There is a free e-book with cute ideas for the holiday here at Fave Crafts. This ebook has Thanksgiving Crafts featuring 30 free craft projects for home decorating, gift-giving and fun crafts for kids. Check it out!

The booklet includes an idea for a little homemade gift box with a pumpkin on it. I am going to attempt to make some to put my homemade pumpkin cookies in to give to friends and family.
There are also a few really cute card ideas. I love looking at other peoples craft ideas. I usually don't copy them exactly, but it kind of gives me a base to go from.

No comments:

Post a Comment