Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 3, 2009

Chicken Stroganoff

Chicken Stroganoff 2 Tablespoons butter
1 lb. chicken (I just use one chicken breast)
2 c. mushrooms (optional)
1 med. onion chopped (I usually just use part of an onion)
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 c. sour cream
4 c. egg noodles

Cook noodles. Cook the chicken in butter. Once the chicken is done, remove chicken and cook vegetables in butter. When the vegetables are done, add the sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Cook till boiling. Add chicken and cooked noodles. Enjoy!
I found this recipe on the internet when we were newly married. We really like pasta, so we are always looking for new recipes. This one is one of our favorites.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment