Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 5, 2009

Walgreens Update

Walgreens Deals
Sorry that I am not posting this until the last day of this weeks add! I went to Walgreens Thursday night to get some of the deals in the mid week add that I posted about here. I found out that the Rexburg Walgreens was not running this mid week add. I am not sure why, but sometimes the Walgreens in Idaho have different sales than in other states.

However, this sad story does have a happy ending. :D Even though the same items are not on sale, the register rewards will still print. One of the deals in the mid week add was Quilted Northern Toilet Paper for $4.29 earn $1RR. At Walgreens Quilted Northern Toilet Paper is always $4.29- so the deal still worked!

This is what I did-

Quilted Northern TP $4.29


Ecotrin $1.99 w/ in add coupon
$2/1 coupon from 10/11 RP insert

2 cookie cutters $3/1

Used a $3 RR from previous trip

Total: $.95+$.42 tax=$1.37

No comments:

Post a Comment