Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 20, 2010

The Beauty of Twice Value Coupons!

I love Twice Value Coupons!!  Before I began couponing I usually avoided Albertsons because of their overall high prices.  Now it is one of my favorite stores!  Here are the top 3 reasons I shop at Albertsons:
1. Promotions
  Albertsons has a promotion with a Catalina nearly every week.  They are not always great deals, but often  the Catalinas combined with coupons equals great deals!
2. Twice Value Coupons
  I wish that these were offered every week!  I can usually find something free of close to free when there are twice value coupons.
3.  Location
   Albertsons is close to Wal-Mart. I like being able to price match with Walmarts prices.  Today we wanted to buy bacon using the $1.50 Oscar Myer Coupon.  It was over $6 at Albertsons, so I had Daniel go check Wal-Mart's price.  The same bacon was $2.76!!
Here is my shopping trip with Twice Value Coupons today:

Dawn Dish Soap $1.97
Used $1.00 Coupon from Refresh Your Nest Booklet
Used Twice Value Coupon
Free!!

Dutch Country Bread  $1.50
Used $.75 Catalina from previous trip
Used Twice Value Coupon
Free!!

Sara Lee Bread $2.49
Used $.55/1 Coupon (I forget which insert, sorry!)
(This one said, "do not double", so I could not use a Twice Value Coupon)
Paid: $1.94

(3) Dryers Ice Cream 3 for $6.49
Used $1.00 coupon from 1/31 Used Twice Value Coupon

Paid: $4.49 for 3!
(I love ice cream...)

Cameo Apples $1.35

Bananas $1.02

Total: $9.49
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment