Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 20, 2010

Saturday Budget Check

Time to match my shopping trips with the budget! I was very pleased with how well this week went considering how busy I was at work! I did not have as much time for deal shopping, but I felt like I got some great deals on the necessities- pasta, bread, & ice cream. :D
Smith's
Spent: $5.17
Albertsons
See Details Here
Spent: $9.49

Walmart
(2) Oscar Mayer Bacon $2.76Used (2) $1.50 off Coupons
Spent: $2.85

Total Spent: $17.51
We used $7 from this weeks budget on last weeks deals, so our budget this week was $18.  It is probably a blessing that I was busy, or I would have been tempted to go over budget!
Photobucket
Visit The Savers Bungalow to see how others did on there shopping trips & budgets this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment