Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

April 26, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Here is our menu plan for this week.  This last weekend I felt very ambitious, so I made enough extra food to provide a few quick meals for this week!
Monday- Beef Stroganoff
(Left Overs from Last Week)
Tuesday- Baked Chicken & Cheesy Potatoes
Wednesday- Salmon & Rice
Thursday- Chicken Enchiladas
(Frozen from last week)
Friday- Beef Stroganoff
Saturday- Dutch Oven or Crock Pot Chicken & Potatoes
Sunday- Grilled Moose Steaks w/ our favorite Marinade

Daniel & I love leftovers.  We both have high matabolisms, so we are hungary when we get home from work in the evening.  It is so nice to have something in the fridge that you can just warm up & eat!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment