Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

May 26, 2010

My Free OJ is on its Way!

I was so excited to see that there were still coupons available on Tropicana rewards this morning!  I spent 5 points to get a coupon for Free Orange Juice!

Did you get your coupon for Free orange juice this morning?  Last time I checked there was still over 30,000 available!  If you have reward points on Tropicana.com, for 5 reward points you can get a coupon for free orange juice!  A half gallon of Tropicana has a code for 3 points, but if you buy it at a Kroger store you can get double points for it.  So one half gallon of orange juice could score you a coupon for another free orange juice!

Read more details here .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment