Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

October 4, 2010

Menu Plan- A New Aproach

It has been a while since I have really put together a menu plan- and I am so excited to have it! This time I have complied a list of meals for the whole month. I will post our plan each week, but having a months worth of meals planned is really excited.  Planning out a months worth of meals helped me to be more creative and plan for things that I do not normally cook.

My favorite part was realizing how few things I needed to go buy. I have most everything for this months meals in my cupboard and freezer.

Here is this weeks plan:

Monday: Salmon & Rice
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday: Steamed Red Potatoes & Chicken& Carrots
Thursday: Chicken Fajitas
Friday: Twice Baked Potatoes & Steak
Saturday: Navajo Tacos
Sunday: Chicken Alfredo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment