Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

June 11, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day!

** I just won 59 Swagbucks.  Then I read on the website, and found out that every 7th winner wins 59 Swag bucks!  Get searching, maybe you can win 59 too!**

Don't forget, Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day!  Fridays you have a better chance of earning $30, $50, $300, $1000 or more Swagbucks at a time while searching the internet!

I won 47 in one search yesterday.  Hopefully I can beat that today! 

Now you can get 50 Swagbucks on your birthday!

New to Swagbucks? Read my Swagbucks post to learn more about why I love Swagbucks.  See my post here to see how Swagbucks will be paying for Daniel's school books.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment