Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

August 30, 2010

My Albertsons Trip


5 Quaker Items $1.60 ea.
-$3.00/5 In add Coupon

Assort. Pork Chops 3.05lbs @ $1.69/lb (Managers Special)
Used $2.00 off coupon from taking a survey

Total Spent: $8.74

The Albertsons on 17th & Holmes was out of the Kraft salad dressing that was on sale, so I got a rain check. The Kraft Catalina does not end until 9/7. I also found a $1.00/2 coupon in the Fall into Good Things coupon book at Albertsons. (It was on a display shelf in my Albertsons) This will make the Salad dressing an even better deal! Here is my plan:

Buy (5) Kraft Ranch & Zesty Italian Salad Dressing $1.34
(If you want to do this after the sale ends tomorrow, you need to get a rain check)
Use (2) $1.00/2 Kraft Dressing Coupons
Use (1) $.35/1 Coupon (Peelie on bottle)
Pay: $4.35 Plus Tax, Get $5.00 OYNO Catalina

Yeah for free salad dressing!  Hopefully there are some good deals in this weeks Albertsons add that I can use the $5.00 Catalina on.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment