Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

August 30, 2010

This Weeks Menu Plan & Goals

The summer has been full of fun and last minute plans.  As a result, I have not done a lot of menu planning and it is time to get back on track!  I have decided that I am going to try planning a whole months worth of meals.  Though I will most likely move things around a lot throughout the month, I think this will help overall. 

A monthly menu will also help me as I try to adapt and incorporate more freezer cooking.  Eventually I would like to work up to a once a month freezer cooking day.  I love having meals in the freezer.  Freezer meals along with a menu plan really help us stick to our budget and avoid unplanned eating out.

Breakfast
Cereal
Breakfast Burritos
(From the Freezer- recipe later this week)
Pancakes
Eggs
Fruit

Lunch
Leftovers
Sandwhich
Zucchinni Bread
Apples
Chips
Granola Bars

Dinner
We have Corn on the cob,  Yellow Squash, Carrots, and Broccoli from our garden adn my mother's garden to go along with our meals.
Monday-Beef Stroganoff
Tuesday-Chicken & Zucchini Fajitas
Wednesday-Cheesy Stuffed Shells w/ Zucchini (New recipe I am trying)
Thursday- Homemade Pizza
Friday- Tin Foil Dinners (We will be camping)
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Grilled Pork Chops & Baked Potatoes
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment