Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

September 28, 2010

Free Samples for Your Baby!

We have 4 months till our bundle of joy arrives, and I am trying hard to sign up for all of the freebies I can get! Right now our baby stockpile is pretty sparse, but I am hoping to have it full of useful things before our boy arrives! If I can get samples or great deals on needed baby items now, hopefully I will never have to pay full price.

I am really hoping that I can breastfeed my baby- for both the nutritional and cost benefits, but I am trying to stock up on free fromula just in case.  I also think it would be great to have to trips.  Here are a few things that I have signed up for in hope to build a stock pile of samples:

This program sends you nutritional information, tips and advice for your baby.  They also offer up to $250 in free gifts, 1 week supply of Enfamil, and $60 saving on formula.

Three Parent Choice Formula Samples:
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment