Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 14, 2011

Idaho Falls Walgreens- Update On Overage

I have heard rumors of Walgreens having "test areas" where they are trying a new coupon policy.  It looks like the Idaho Falls Walgreens might be included in this test area.

On my trip to Walgreens this week I was not allowed overage when stacking Walgreens coupons and manufacture coupons.  You are still allowed to stack coupons- use 1 Walgreens coupon and 1 manufactures coupon per item- but the value of the combined coupons cannot be greater than the value of the item.

I will be testing this on future deals to make sure it was not just a glitch on my transaction, but I wanted to let you know and hopefully save some confusion at checkout!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment