Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 25, 2011

It is Tax Season!

If you are planning on filing your own taxes, here are a couple possible ways to get help and file them for free!
H&R block has an online filing process that is Free to prepare, print, and e-file.
 

Turbo Tax also has an online filing process that is Free to prepare, print, and e-file for your federal taxes.

I usually do not post about things I have not tried for myself, but I thought that these looked like useful products that could save some of you a few dollars.  I have not tried either of these tax filing systems myself.  I am lucky enough to have a father-in-law who is an accountant and takes care of our taxes for us.  If any of you have experience with these companies or free systems, let the rest of us know how they work for you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment