Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 20, 2011

Zulily- daily Deals for Mom and Baby


Zulily is another new daily deal site.  Zulily has great deals on items for Mom and baby.  I signed up and looked through the site, and they have a lot of cute clothes!  I am probably to cheap for most of them, but I did see some items for $6- $10.  If you are shopping for baby, you could probably get a great deal on name brand items.  It is free to sign up and see if any of the deals interest you.

There are so many new daily deal sites- it is hard to keep track of them all.  If you are planning on spending money on an item or activity, they have some great deals to offer. 

Yesterday on Living Social you could purchase a $20 Amazon Gift card for $10!  I do a lot of shopping on Amazon thanks to Swagbucks and Amazon Mom, so this was a great deal for me.  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment