It has been a crazy 1 1/2 weeks of packing & preparing to move. If all goes as planned, we will move everything on Saturday. Once the internet is up and running at our new place, I will be able to get back to blogging.
Here is an upcomming deal I wanted to let you all know about-Zaycon Foods is having another chicken event where you can get farm fresh chicken for $1.59/lb! That is a great price, especially for the quality of the product.
- Sign up or login at the Zaycon Foods Website to see available event locations and place an order.
- Chicken is sold in 40 lb case. The cost is $63.60 per case.
- The chicken is farm fresh and has never been frozen. It needs to be re-packaged and frozen.
(When I ordered mine I cut the breasts into portion sizes and froze them in ziploc bags.)
- After you place your order you will print a receipt and take it to a given location at the time and date noted to pick up your order.
- Mountain Home
- Twin Falls
- All other Idaho locations watch for your dates in the next week or two.
I participated in a Zaycon Foods Chicken Event in October. I was very satisfied with the quality of the meat. I was also pleased with how simple the pick up was. I was very organized and simple.