Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 25, 2011

Zaycon Food Event- Farm Fresh Chicken $1.59/lb!

It has been a crazy 1 1/2 weeks of packing & preparing to move. If all goes as planned, we will move everything on Saturday. Once the internet is up and running at our new place, I will be able to get back to blogging.

Here is an upcomming deal I wanted to let you all know about-
Zaycon Foods is having another chicken event where you can get farm fresh chicken for $1.59/lb!  That is a great price, especially for the quality of the product. 


Details:
- Sign up or login at the Zaycon Foods Website to see available event locations and place an order.
- Chicken is sold in 40 lb case.  The cost is $63.60 per case.
- The chicken is farm fresh and has never been frozen.  It needs to be re-packaged and frozen.
(When I ordered mine I cut the breasts into portion sizes and froze them in ziploc bags.)
- After you place your order you will print a receipt and take it to a given location at the time and date noted to pick up your order.


Event Locations:
  • Caldwell
  • Payette
  • Nampa
  • Fruitland
  • Boise
  • Mountain Home
  • Twin Falls
  • Jerome
  • All other Idaho locations watch for your dates in the next week or two.
There should be an event in Idaho Falls sometime in the next few weeks.  If you register, you can chose to receive email updates on events in your area so that you don't miss out.



I participated in a Zaycon Foods Chicken Event in October.  I was very satisfied with the quality of the meat.  I was also pleased with how simple the pick up was.  I was very organized and simple. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment