Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 25, 2011

Search & Win- Happy Mega Swagbucks Day!

Don't forget to use Swagbucks as you are searching today!  Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day so you have a better chance of earning $30, $50, $300, $1000 or more Swagbucks at a time while searching the Internet!

It has been great to be able to use the Amazon gift cards I have earned searching with Swagbucks to buy wipes & baby products on Amazon!

New to Swagbucks? Read my Swagbucks post to learn more about why I love Swagbucks.  We were also able to used Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks to pay for most of our Christmas last year, and we plan to do the same this year.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment