Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

April 5, 2011

Hot Deal on Cereal & Milk at Albertsons! Ends Today!

There is a great deal on cereal at Albertsons this week, and if you like Rice Crispies, you can practically get them for free!!  Here are 2 possible scenarios:

Buy 3 Kellogg's Cereal 3 for $5
(Froot Loops, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes) Get 1 Free Gallon of Milk (I normally pay around $2.00)
Pay $5 for 3 boxes of cereal & 1 gallon of milk
Like Paying $2.00 for milk and $1.00 per box of cereal

If those are cereals you enjoy, that is not a bad price.  There have not been a lot of great cereal deals lately.  But if you like Rice Crispies, this scenario is a much sweeter deal!

Buy 10 Kellogg's Rice Crispies 3 for $5
Get 3 Free Gallons of Milk
Pay $16.67 plus tax
Submit for the $10 Kellogg's Gas Rewards Rebate
Like Paying $6 for Milk, $.67 for 10 boxes of cereal, and $10 for gas!

I am sorry I am so late on posting this. I have not looked at the Albertsons add for a few weeks.  Here are a few other great deals at Albertsons this week:

Albertson's 5 lb All Purpose Flour $.99
Albertson's canned Vegetables 3 for $1.00

Prices vary by region.  I verified these deals in the Pocatello and Rexburg add.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment