Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 30, 2010

Shopping Trips- The Best of 2010

Walgreens
My best Walgreens Trip this year was definately the Black Friday Deals.  I spent $13.07 for everything pictured and had $11.00 in Register Rewards left over!  I returned and bought more P&G products for the rebateTotal I spent under $20 out of pocket and will receive $20 from the P&G Rebate!

 Albertsons
I have not shopped Albertsons as much this year since we have Smith's and Winco so close.  I do love their twice value coupon deals!  My favorite trip was when I got (5) Kraft Salad Dressing and 3lbs of frozen Chicken for $0.10!
Smith's
My favorite deal at Smith's this year was getting free pastaI spent $9.36 on everything pictured.

It was fun looking back through the trips for this year.  I am excited for another great year of savings!

Head over to Saving a Bundle to see more shopping trip highlights
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment