Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 7, 2011

Chicken $1.59/lb- Order By March 9th

Last week I told you about the Zaycon Foods chicken event where you can get farm fresh chicken for $1.59/lb!  That is a great price, especially for the quality of the product.  You can read more about the details here.

Last weekend Zaycon Foods released a list of more event locations in Southern Idaho, including Idaho Falls.   I have included a list below.  The pick up date is Friday, March 11, and you must place your order by March 9.

 Sign up or login at the Zaycon Foods Website to see available event locations and place an order.

Event Locations:
Rexburg
Rigby
Idaho Falls
Shelley
Blackfoot
Pocatello
Burley
American Falls

I participated in a Zaycon Foods Chicken Event in October.  I was very satisfied with the quality of the meat.  I was also pleased with how simple the pick up was.  I was very organized and simple. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment