Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 31, 2011

Menu Planning- Taking a Break

The next couple of weeks I will be taking it easy as we adjust to having a new baby in our home.  We will be eating simple meals and meals from the freezer.  Here is the list of meals that we will be choosing from:

Meal Ideas:
BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Enchiladas (from freezer)
Chicken Noodle Soup
Crock Pot Beef Fajitas
Daniel's Chicken & Rice (This is the one meal Daniel cooks)
Hawaiian Haystacks
Italian Chicken
Lasagna (from freezer)
Pasta Roni & Chicken
Roast & Mashed Potatoes
Spaghetti
Tacos
Taco Soup

We also have Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Pancakes, & Rolls from my freezer cooking day
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming delivery! Hope everything goes perfectly and you enjoy your new little guy. That's funny because my husband's one and only dish is chicken and rice, I'm pretty sure he made it for me after we had our first son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that means that baby came, so Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete